2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLeitchland Road, Paisley
- Ground Floor Flat
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Kitchen, Bathroom
- Two bedrooms, Gardens
- DG, GCH
Ground floor flat located within the popular town of Paisley. The property comprises: Reception hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, DG, GCH, on street parking and private gardens. This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder.
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this two bedroom ground floor flat located within the popular foxbar area of Paisley. This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property market. Early viewing is highly advised.
The property comprises: Reception hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, on street parking and private gardens.
Paisley town centre is only a few minutes walk and offers a selection of shops, bars, restaurants and transport services. Bus and rail routes give easy access throughout the area and into Glasgow City Centre on a regular basis. The M8 motorway is within 10 minutes by car, leading to Glasgow International Airport and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 21' 7" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 6.58m Max x 2.97m Max )
Kitchen 11' 6" Max x 10' 6" Max ( 3.51m Max x 3.20m Max )
Bed 1 10' 3" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.12m Max x 3.53m Max )
Bed 2 12' 5" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.87m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59170798.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.