2 bedroom apartment for saleChequers House, 2 New Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Open plan living Storage cupboard
- Secure parking available Lift that serves all floors
- City centre location
- Cathedral views
- EPC Rating = C
- Images shown are for illustrative purposes only
- EPC Rating = C
A beautifully appointed, brand new property in the heart of Salisbury
Centrally located in the heart of the medieval Cathedral city of Salisbury, Chequers House is a stunning collection of sixteen, contemporary 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. 50% now sold.
Chequers House has been converted to offer the best in modern open plan living. Enhanced with the exclusive benefits of lift access and secure courtyard parking, many of the apartments feature high ceilings, beautiful bay windows and views of the Cathedral spire.
Just a three-minute stroll from the Cathedral grounds and situated in the centre of ‘the City in the Countryside’. Chequers House is a well thought out conversion which benefits from a lift that serves all floors as well as parking in a secure courtyard. Chequers House is surrounded by a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants as well as the railway station being just a ten-minute walk away. Set within the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, the medieval city of Salisbury is home to the majestic 13th-century Cathedral with the tallest spire in England and one of the best-preserved copies of the Magna Carta, the city also enjoys a thriving market twice a week.
Square Footage: 700 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CFD180076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Salisbury New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.