1 bedroom park home for sale28 Truro Heights, Kenwyn Hill, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3FB
- Feature Georgian bar, box bay window and roof dormer
- Stainless steel electric oven
- Fitted carpet throughout
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Gas central heating
*Please note that stock photos are used for illustration purposes*
• Plots: 86
• Age Limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Maintenance Team
One of our newest parks, Truro Heights is extremely popular due to its location in the heart of Cornwall and the quality of this modern development. A bus stop outside the park provides easy access to the centre of Truro. The popular towns of Newquay and Falmouth are 15 miles away. With new plots available, this park offers the ideal opportunity to design your own home in a much sought-after location.
The Regency single gives you everything you want from a park home at an affordable price. With its exceptional Omar build quality and interior design, the Regency single is in a class of its own. The home features a box bay window with Georgian bar glazing, corner quoins, a feature dormer and a fully fitted kitchen. The Regency comes with lounge and dining room furniture, bathroom and bedroom furniture and even colour co-ordinated curtains are included. This home is great value for money without compromising on quality and style.
• Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
• Pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
• PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
• Feature Georgian bar, box bay window and roof dormer
• Gas central heating
• Lounge suite
• Dining table and chairs
• Fitted carpet throughout
• Integrated fridge-freezer and washing machine
• Stainless steel electric oven
• 4 burner gas hob
• Integrated extractor hood
• Coordinated cabinet furniture
• Light Lakeland Acacia Kitchen carcase with Acacia doors
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUH028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.