5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew City Road, Plaistow, E13
- Fantastic five bedroom semi-detached house
- Set over three spacious floors
- Offers an additional study
- Spacious open plan reception/dining room
- Finished to a good standard throughout
- Boasts two bathrooms and a separate W/C
- Features a good sized kitchen with space to dine
- Benefits a private 23' garden
This fantastic five bedroom semi-detached house is set over three floors boasting an additional study, featuring a sizeable open-plan reception/dining room, a brilliant kitchen and two bathrooms.
The property is set close to a selection of local shops on Barking Road, with the more extensive amenities of Stratford Westfield also nearby. Plaistow and Upton Park Underground Stations both within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1021072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.