5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroom Road, Broom, ROTHERHAM
- PRICE GUIDE £230,000 - £240,000
- Stunning Traditional Style, Bay Windowed Semi Detached Villa
- Beautifully presented FAMILY accommodation. Many period style features
- FIVE Bedrooms, TWO Bathrooms
- Gardens to front & rear with pleasant outlook and sunny aspect
- Good access links to town centre
ORIGINALLY MARKETED AT £250,000 - NOW GP £230000 - £240000 FOR QUICK SALE.
BOASTING MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES & STYLISH, SYMPATHETICALLY MODERNISED CONTEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION - A stunning FIVE Bedroom Family Villa, well placed for M1, hospitals and highly regarded local schools. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
Situated in this popular location with good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield & M1 Motorway network, well placed for local amenities including Rotherham Hospital and highly regarded local schools for all ages, is this FIVE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL STYLE, BAY-WINDOWED VILLA. The property retains many original features but also offers stylish, sympathetically modernised contemporary family accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cellars, Four First Floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Second Floor Bedroom Five with further Bathroom. Outside the property has gardens to the front and rear which enjoy a pleasant outlook and a sunny aspect, a shared driveway providing off-road parking and a Detached Garage.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
To the front of the property a wooden door opens into the entrance porch and a further door with stained glass panels to the side and above opens into the:-
A beautifully presented hallway featuring a wooden floor, a central heating radiator, ornate coving to the ceiling and stairs with wooden balustrade leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 10" x 15' 10" ( 3.91m x 4.83m )
This well-proportioned lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front of the property with central heating radiator. The main focal point is the classic stone surround with coal effect gas fire and the room has coving to the ceiling and picture rail.
Dining Room 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
The attractive dining room features a beautiful fireplace and surround with inset gas fire, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, dado rail and upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 11' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.45m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with roll edge work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, a tiled floor and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. There are spaces for a cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer and an attractive arched feature to one wall. A double glazed wooden door opens onto the rear of the property and a further door gives access to the:-
Which comprise of two generous size areas.
First Floor Landing
From the hallway stairs with spindle balustrade lead to the first floor landing where there is a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 11" to wardrobe fronts x 13' 11" to wardrobes & into bay ( 3.33m to wardrobe fronts x 4.24m to wardrobes & into bay )
This sizeable bedroom features an extensive range built-in wardrobes and has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front , picture rail and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 12' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.94m )
This room also has built-in wardrobes, a central heating radiator, picture rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" plus doorway x 11' max ( 2.84m plus doorway x 3.35m max )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.72m x 1.63m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front.
Fitted with a decorative white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and a pedestal wash basin. There is a central heating radiator, a upvc double glazed window to the side and the walls are partly tiled to complement the fittings.
From the landing a further staircase with spindle balustrade leads to the second floor accommodation:-
Bedroom Five 15' 11" max (restricted height) x 17' 5" max (restricted height) ( 4.85m max (restricted height) x 5.31m max (restricted height) )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, a Velux window, feature beams and spotlights and storage cupboards. Central heating radiator.
With suite to comprise of a bath, wash basin and low flush w.c. There are feature beams to the ceiling, attractive tiling, a central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
To the front of the property are well presented lawned garden areas with inset plants and shrubs and a substantial shared driveway which provides ample off-road parking. The driveway leads down the side of the property to the:-
At the rear of the property is a beautiful garden which is perfect for a family and comprises of a patio area adjacent to the property with well-stocked flower bed and two outbuildings. This leads to a generous lawned garden area with fencing to the boundaries, mature trees and shrubs and a paved patio area behind the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59194201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.