4 bedroom terraced house for saleMullberry Mews, Morea Mews, Islington N5
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE EN-SUITES & FAMILY BATHROOM
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- LARGE RECEPTION AND KITCHEN DINER
- CONCEIRGE SERVICE
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- WOOD DECKED TERRACE AND GARDEN
- MOMENTS FROM LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS
Neighbouring Highbury Fields, perfectly located for superb access to all of London via Highbury and Islington Station and just moments from the eclectic shops of Highbury Barn and Upper Street, Mulberry Mews puts the best of London on your doorstep. Entering the gated development from the quiet lane that runs alongside it, the first thing you’ll be struck by is the tranquillity it affords. At its heart is a beautifully landscaped square that further enhances the
calmness and peace of its superb location. This exclusive and elegant townhouse offers four bedrooms set over three floors and a wealth of superbly appointed living spaces; all of which have been lovingly crafted to meet the highest standards of interior design. This property also benefits from a parking space and the development offers a residents concierge service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59206514.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P27597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Evans, City & Aldgate . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.