1 bedroom flat for saleCroydon Road, Caterham, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom ground floor purpose-built retirement flat
- Spacious lounge/diner, separate kitchen, shower room
- Residents' parking
- Close to town centre shops & public transport
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating B (82)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £125,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Living within this sought-after development is ideal for those looking for a smaller property but still want to enjoy a full active retirement, supported by the peace of mind given by having a house manager on site.Downsizing is often said to be the hardest move to make, as you are not only looking for the right home, but also need to carefully consider the location, accessibility to transport as well as being somewhere that gives you the feeling of being part of a community. Well, this flat has all of the above.The lounge/diner allows you the space to have your table and chairs set away from your lounge furniture, making entertaining simple. The fitted kitchen is separate so you can keep any washing up out of sight until you are ready!The house manager is friendly and on hand to help you when needed. The communal areas are always well looked after, so you can enjoy relaxing in the communal gardens with your neighbours or visitors.Conveniently situated just down the road from the town centre it is simple to pop out for any shopping you may need or a bite to eat at one of the many eateries on offer.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Being at the entrance level makes life easy as it is nice to be able to just walk straight into the flat, especially when carrying any shopping.Also, being on this level is perfect for when you want to look out of the window and watch life go on outside.There is a lovely community spirit here which is really nice and everyone looks out for each other.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 20'4 x 11'0 (6.20m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 8'7 x 7'7 (2.62m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom: 18'11 x 9'1 (5.77m x 2.77m)
- Shower Room
- Communal Grounds
- Residents' Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59211835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24405580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.