3 bedroom detached house for saleAvebury, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom and En Suite
- Living Room With Parquet Flooring
- Beautifully Appointed Conservatory
- Fabulous Refitted Kitchen/Diner
- Garage And Extensive Driveway Parking
- EPC Rating D
Situated in this highly regarded residential area, known locally as 'Little Foxes', Duncan Yeardley are delighted to offer this superbly presented three bedroom detached family home. Occupying a superb position the property offers excellent sized accommodation throughout which includes a stylish contemporary kitchen/diner, a living room with parquet flooring and a beautifully appointed conservatory. Outside can be found a commodious rear garden, an integral garage and a block paved driveway which enjoys parking for numerous vehicles. Viewing Highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_183_4400445
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4400445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.