3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlpha Road, Chingford
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Off street parking
- South Chingford location
- Close to all of Chingford Mount Road's amenities
- Stunning rear views
- Extended kitchen area
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Set in the heart of South Chingford, we are offering for sale this beautiful three-bedroom terraced home bursting with warm family like character.The lounge/dining area in this home has a fantastic amount of natural sunlight due to the sliding doors leading onto the garden, and this instantly creates a homely and welcoming feel, making it the ideal room to relax in after a long day at work to enjoy catching up on your much-loved TV shows or your favourite book. The extended kitchen provides a great amount of space and overlooks the manageable south facing garden, an area perfect for family barbeques in the summer months. Upstairs on the first floor you’ll be exceedingly impressed by the picturesque views of the surrounding areas. There are two great size double bedrooms, a single bedroom and the family bathroom. With the location of this home being just off of Chingford Mount Road you are simply spoilt for choice when it comes to shops, cafes and other local amenities. Within walking distance, you also have easy access to a fantastic amount of greenery, meaning taking the dogs for morning strolls or evening walks is made easy.We recommend internal viewings in this home immediately to avoid any disappointment.
What the Owner says:
We have cherished living in our home for almost 30 years now but the time has come for us to relocate and move closer to family. We would like to wish the new owners every happiness in this home and hope they can appreciate and enjoy the area as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 15'11 x 6'3 (4.85m x 1.91m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 25'4 x 10'4 (7.73m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 12'0 (4.24m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 10'3 (3.38m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Loft Room
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59214934.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51011597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.