6 bedroom detached house for saleKingsthorpe Park, Selby, North Yorkshire
- EXTENDED MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SIX BEDROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITES
- MASTER SUITE WITH DRESSING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH STORAGE ROOM ABOVE
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
Immaculately presented throughout is this six bedroom extended family home.
The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs WC, bay fronted dining room, large living room with doors out onto the garden, playroom and a kitchen with separate utility room. The first floor offers four double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites and there is also a family bathroom. The second floor offers a master suite with a separate dressing room a luxury bathroom. Outside offers gardens to the front and rear, there is also a double garage with a large storage room above.
Overall this property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, three reception rooms, six bedrooms and four bathrooms. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer with this property,
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7751192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.