1 bedroom flat for saleCentral House, Lampton Road, Hounslow, TW3
Offers in Region of
- SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- HIGH STANDARD FINISH
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- LIFT SERVING ALL FLOORS
- SECURE TELEPHONE AND VIDEO ENTRY SYSTEM
- COMMUNAL CYCLE STORAGE
- GROUND RENT APPROX. £300 PER ANNUM
- 540 SQ FT.
- POTENTIAL RENTAL INCOME OF £1,100 - £1,200 P ER MONTH
- CORNER FLAT WITH ONE SECURE CAR PARKING SPACE
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are delighted to offer A NEW BUILD off plan second floor one bedroom flat within the Central House development in Hounslow Central. This immaculate corner flat measuring 540 sq foot is offered with NO CHAIN and the development comes with lift access, brand new lease, completion date is expected end of Q1 2016 (end of June). The new build block will be complimented by communal landscapes and inside courtyards.
Further features include a one allocated secure car parking space, inclusive flat screen TV, a bed, appliances etc upon completion, a separate bedroom area divided by sliding glass partitioning and double glazing throughout. All apartments will be finished and equipped to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specifications!
*These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99263953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.