2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 4, 35 Waterfront Avenue, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1JD
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat with a private balcony.
- Part of a modern, factored, residential development located in the Granton area.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living / dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- With light, neutral decor throughout, features includes a fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, secured entry system, lift service, allocated parking, and a shared green to the rear.
- Home Report available online
** £10,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION ** Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, second-floor flat with a private balcony, forming part of a modern, factored, residential development located in the Granton area. The hall gives access throughout and includes two built-in store cupboards and the secured entry system handset. Southerly facing to the front, is the living space giving access to the a private balcony and featuring carpeted flooring, TV and phone points. The kitchen is open, yet partitioned to the the living space, and features granite-effect worktops, sink with drainer, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. Set to the northerly facing aspect with views to Fife and the Forth, is the master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, TV and phone points and carpeted flooring; whilst an en-suite shower room with two piece suite and cubicle with an electric shower unit. Also set to the rear is the second carpeted double bedroom with TV and phone points. A family-size bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three piece suite. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6781598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.