3 bedroom flat for saleEaton House, Canary Wharf, E14
- Beautiful and secure block with concierge facilities
- Fourteenth floor penthouse with plenty of natural light
- Spacious open plan reception and dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Two en stylish en suite bathrooms
- Private wrap around balcony with stunning views
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
Situated on the top floor of a beautiful block in the heart of Canary Wharf, this stunning three bedroom penthouse benefits from a spacious and stylish interior and a private wraparound balcony.
Eaton House is located in the prestigious Westferry Circus and benefits from a close proximity to the wealth of amenities found in Canary Wharf. For excellent transport links into the City, Canary Wharf Station is also easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59231206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1021539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.