3 bedroom terraced house for saleDorchester Road, Frampton, Dorchester
Offers in Excess of
- Contemporary Style Property
- Three Bedrooms
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Popular Location
- Double Garage
- Courtyard Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to market this unique three bedroom terraced property, neatly nestled in the village of Frampton.
The property offers generous living accommodation comprising a lounge, a modern kitchen with integral double oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer and features a central island which could be used as a breakfast bar as well as having ample space in the room for a table. To the first floor are three bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite and a family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing, an electric central heating system, downstairs w/c and a double garage. Being sold with no forward chain, an internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this superb property has to offer.
Via wooden door, radiator, stairs to first floor, ceiling light points, understairs storage cupboard, an additional storage cupboard, access to:
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, splash back and tiling.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 9" ( 5.66m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect overlooking courtyard, two radiators, ceiling spotlights, TV and satellite points.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 12' 8" ( 5.89m x 3.86m )
A range of roll top worksurfaces and cupboards, one and a quarter stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine with integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric double fan over, ceramic hob with extractor above, kitchen island with worksurface and drawers, space for wine rack, radiator, two separate scrolling doors giving access to rear courtyard garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear with countryside views, radiator, ceiling light point, door to:
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, shower cubicle, ceiling light, heated towel rail and shaving point.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.43m )
Two double glazed windows to the front with countryside view, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 16' x 8' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light points and radiator.
Panel bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceiling light points, skylight, heated towel rail and shaving point.
Courtyard garden with space for pot plants.
Courtyard garden laid to hardstanding, decking area wall to side and rear.
Up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59241107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.