3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhichers Gate Road, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house with conservatory
- Driveway and garage
- Private rear garden
- In need of some modernisation
- Village location
- EPC energy rating E (51)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £270,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Rowlands castle village is high on many buyer's search criteria, and here we have a beautiful characteristic three bedroom home. This is a property perfect for a first time buyer or someone looking to downsize. All you need to do is make it your own, and with so much potential the sky is the limit.Imagine coming home after a busy day and not having to search for a parking space. Park up in your garage or at the end of the drive, walk through your front door and instantly feel relaxed!With plenty of accommodation and a easy flowing layout, this really can become the perfect home. The kitchen and dining area work so well together. Imagine cooking your favourite dish whilst your loved one's sit at the table, and staying involved in the conversation. When its time to unwind, make your way to the cozy lounge, draw the curtains and put your feet up.If you like hosting BBQ'S or enjoy gardening then you will love the private garden. What a great way to take some time out.This is a property that will not be around for long so i suggest you book your viewing now before its too late.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This home has been in our family for over fifty years. We have loved it here and will be sad to see it go, however the time has come to sell.This was our mother's home as well as the family hub. The room sizes here are great and you will never be short of space. The property is now ready for someone to come in and make it their own.Living in Rowlands Castle has been lovely. With good road links to the A3 and A27 and just a short drive to Rowlands Castle train station, means commuting is easy. Living in the village means Sunday morning walks and local pub lunches are on your doorstep.We wish all the best to the new owner!
- Lounge: 14'2 x 11'11 (4.32m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 7'10 x 6'8 (2.39m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom One: 14'1 x 12'7 (4.30m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom Two: 12'6 x 7'4 (3.81m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom Three: 10'4 x 8'4 (3.15m x 2.54m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59245276.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.