1 bedroom flat for saleNorthdown Road, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom top floor flat
- Secure telephone entry
- Views across Margate and out to sea
- Close to Margate old town and beach
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (48)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £125,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Be the first through the door of this beautifully presented development of one bedroom flats which would make the ideal buy to let investment, holiday home or even Airbnb. They are newly refurbished to a high standard with secure telephone entry.This home is in the perfect location, you can walk to the trendy Margate Old Town where there is always something happening, spend the day on the award winning golden sands, then watch the stunning sunsets whilst enjoying an evening drink in one of the sea front bars or restaurants. You can also walk to the high-speed train station, which will have you in central London in little over an hour. You have a choice of bus stops nearby which will take you across Thanet, with its many beaches, towns and villages as well as to Westwood Cross where you can shop till you drop.Inside you have an open plan Kitchen/breakfast area and lounge/dining area which means you can cook up a storm whilst your friends or family relax on the sofa and you won’t miss out on any of the conversation. You also have some sea views where and can see as far as Reculver Castle and enjoy some of the most stunning sunsets.
What the Developer says:
We chose this development because of its location and from day one we knew we could do something very special with it. We wanted to make sure it retained some of it's charm so have tried to be as sympathetic as we can whilst carrying out the work.The location was paramount, and having spent so much time here we can vouch for the fact that Margate is a great place to live.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 9'3 x 8'5 (2.82m x 2.57m)
- Lounge/Dining Area: 17'1 x 10'11 (5.21m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'10 x 7'10 (5.13m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 4'5 (2.59m x 1.35m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59251444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.