3 bedroom detached house for saleDevelopment Site, Fentonluna Lane, Padstow
- Click on the "Video Tour" tab to see the beautiful area and lifestyle this property offers
- Interesting detached residence
- Gorgeous views towards Camel Estuary
- Adjacent to Prideaux Place Deer Park
- Walled gardens
- 3 bedrooms
- First floor balcony
- 2 reception rooms
- Rare opportunity in sought after area
This exceptional and rare development site is discreetly positioned behind attractive high stone walled boundaries that create a wonderful sense of privacy and a true “hidden gem” feeling to the property. Located at the top of the highly attractive Fentonluna Lane, with some of Padstows' finest and most impressive properties for neighbours, that includes Prideaux Place just meters away and its immediately neighbouring houses being The Dower House and Rosehill.
Due to its elevated south facing position, it affords gorgeous and interesting views across the picturesque rooftops of old Padstow below and the Camel Estuary beyond from the balcony and many of the rooms of the first floor. On the northern side of the first floor is a contrasting outlook in to the trees and fields of the Prideaux Place Deer Park.
The property has not been resided in for several years and is now in need of complete renovation throughout or redevelopment, subject to any relevant Planning Permission. Constructed of attractive exposed stone, concrete block and part tile hung elevations under a tiled roof, the two stories of accommodation currently comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom, utility room, garden room and numerous attached outbuildings, which combine to offer a virtually blank canvas for someone to create an amazing and true one-off property, in one of the most sought after areas of Padstow.
Accessed from Fentonluna Lane via a discreet entrance gate in the high walled boundary, a small entrance courtyard gives access to the main entrance door and several of the outbuildings. It is also very unusual in old Padstow to have such good-sized gardens and grounds. The main gardens are positioned on the south side of the property and are made up of two level terraces, the lower being a lawned area and the upper being a paved terrace. The property also has the benefit of a second private pedestrian pathway that leads down to High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59253262.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26917988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.