3 bedroom house for saleHowgill Cottage, Walton, Brampton, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- A VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE
- A beautifully situated part barn conversion with stunning setting,
- Reception dining hallway, living room with multi fuel stove,
- Family dining kitchen, utility room, Master bedroom with ensuite,
- open plan study (previously bedroom 4), 2 further double bedrooms, bathroom,
- Mature well established garden with picturesque views,
- Energy Rating - E
Howgill Cottage is a beautifully situated, part barn conversion, providing a stunning setting
with a beautiful internal presentation. The picturesque rural setting has far reaching views of
the Northern Pennines and Northern Lakeland peaks. The cottage is within ease of access to
Lanercost, Talkin Tarn, and the amenities of Brampton and Carlisle and lies alongside the
line of Hadrian's Wall - A true hidden treasure.
The accommodation is spacious briefly comprising of reception dining hall, living room,
family dining kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the upper floor is a dual aspect
open plan study (previously bedroom 4), 3 double bedrooms with master ensuite and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, oil/solid fuel central heating and mature well established gardens overlooking the open countryside
A viewing is essential to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59253328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.