7 bedroom detached house for salePlaidy, South Cornwall Coast
- Click on the "Video Tour" tab to see the beautiful area and lifestyle this property offers
- Frontline clifftop position enjoying amazing sea views
- Exceptionally flexible layout
- 7 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Games room
- Potential annexe
- Great potential for B&B / income
- Sandy beach accessed by footpath
- Clifftop Gardens
Just to the east of the picturesque town of Looe on a spectacular stretch of South Cornwall coastline is the fabulous and yet discrete cliff top location of Plaidy. This exclusive location is home to many of the most luxurious and desirable residences within the area due to its fine stretch of beautiful sandy beach and its amazing outlook over Looe Bay, Looe Island, the open sea and right the way up the fabulous Rame Peninsula.
Kingsford is an exceptional and immaculately presented frontline coastal home that enjoys what can only be described as stunning sea and beach views. The mesmerising scenery and sea views run from the beach immediately below, out across Looe Bay to Rame Head in the distance. The excellent beach boasts a perfect setting for families with rockpools to explore and a lovely beach café at the ready to provide quality refreshments after a day in the sand or if you are just nipping out for lunch.
Kingsford is such an understated and pleasant surprise. Arriving at a large gated entrance that provides considerable privacy and gives nothing away of its amazing position or size.
A large vestibule opens in to a spacious entrance hall with glimpses of the view enticing you into the large kitchen diner, which in turn leads to the spacious sitting room. The views certainly provide a true ‘wow’ moment as you enter. The panoramas are best enjoyed from the balcony, especially with a chilled Martini in hand! Having said that, the views from every floor are outstanding! The spacious master bedroom suite is also located on the ground floor, taking in the views too.
The house also offers exceptional potential to create income through either high end B&B or potentially creating self catering areas from the lower two floors.
The large terraced gardens are a true oasis of peace with a broad sun terrace on the clifftop, a patio area immediately in front of the house and a private courtyard to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59253847.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26918265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rohrs & Rowe, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.