3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOaklands Drive, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Spacious dual aspect living room
- Open plan dining room overlooking rear garden
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate shower room
- Walking distance to Wokingham town centre
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
This spacious extended two bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the sought after non estate location overlooking a green. Accommodation comprises entrance hall with spacious living room, adjoining dining room, two double bedrooms with shower room and bathroom.
Oaklands Drive forms part of this sought after residential area dating from the 1960's. Set to the south west of town it is approximately .75 of a mile from the train station. There is access via the Barkham Road to both Reading and Camberley. Blagrove Lane joins Evendons Lane where there are delightful country walks around Sand Martins golf course.
The garden is 50' wide x 42' deep, enclosed by close border fencing on the rear boundary with well stocked mature shrub borders. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with an area of patio. Across the rear there is gated side access with single garage, metal up and over door and door to the garden,light and power. Driveway parking for three cars in tandem. Front garden is well stocked and partially paved, there is an outside tap and lighting.
E (subject to appeal)
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4347588
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59259499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4347588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.