5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForest Edge, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Superb five bedroom family home
- Excellent position facing Epping Forest
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room with integral appliances
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Four further bedrooms plus study
- Mature 80ft. rear garden
- Great location for the Central Line, schools and shops
- EPC rating D
A wonderfully spacious family home situated in one of Buckhurst Hill's premier turnings. Facing Epping Forest, the property enjoys a delightful aspect, and with five bedrooms, two reception rooms, a kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, garage and 80ft garden, is sure to appeal to any growing family.
The ground floor accommodation commences with a welcoming entrance hall with original lead light windows, and Karndean flooring which runs through the majority of the ground floor. The front reception room is presently used as a formal dining room with its excellent outlook facing the forest. There are interconnecting doors which open onto the rear reception, which is the family lounge with double doors opening onto the rear garden, feature fireplace and matching flooring. The kitchen / breakfast room is the natural hub of the home with ample space for a dining table along with an extensive range of fitted units with contrasting worktops and integrated appliances. Off the kitchen is a very handy guest cloakroom and access to the integral garage with utility area.
The first floor offers four well appointed bedrooms, the two principal bedrooms having bespoke fitted wardrobes, and there is an additional study room. The family bathroom is a particularly good size, fitted with a quadrant shower cubicle, panelled bath and vanity unit. The loft has been converted to create a generously proportioned master bedroom with en suite shower room.
Outside, the front garden provides ample parking and access to the garage. The rear garden measures approximately 80ft in length, a great space for all the family with its large patio area, extensive lawn and mature trees and shrubs. In addition there is a very useful storage area located under the raised patio.
Buckhurst Hill is a particularly sought after area due to its schools, transport links and trendy shops with Epping Forest on the doorstep. The Central Line gives easy access to the City, Canary Wharf and West End, and for road users, the M25, M11 and routes into London are conveniently close by.
Ground Floor - Entrance Hall; Dining Room 15'6 x 12'5; Lounge 16'3 x 11'3; Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15'8 x 15'7; Guest Cloakroom; Integral Garage / Utility Area 13'9 x 7'8.
First Floor - Bedroom Two 15'3 x 11'3; Bedroom Three 14'0 x 11'3; Bedroom Four 16'5 x 7'8; Bedroom Five 8'10 x 7'3; Study 8'5 x 5'0; Family Bathroom 9'8 x 7'0.
Second Floor - Master Bedroom 18'3 x 12'2; En Suite Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59262946.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.