3 bedroom barn conversion for saleLees Lane, Dalton
Offers in Excess of
- Development Opportunity Not To Be Missed !!
- Proposed three bedroom barn conversion
- Breathtaking views of open farmland
- Idyllic location
- Proposed open plan layout
- Set within beautiful and extensive gardens
- Available with no upward chain
- Viewing is absolutely essential
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED !!!Rosebank Barn is located on Lees Lane, Dalton in the heart of rural Lancashire and has commanding superb far-reaching views over surrounding undulating farmland.
The proposed development is a three bedroom barn conversion designed over two floors and offers substantial living space.Accommodation will include an impressive entrance hallway, open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.The first floor will be occupied by a generous master suite with walk in wardrobes and en suite facilities.
The gardens are expansive, private and overlook farmland.Viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate this rare opportunity to purchase a home in this highly desirable and sought after location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6690938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Batt Estate Agents, Standish - Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.