4 bedroom house for saleChatsworth Road, London, E5
- Bathed in Natural Light
- Marble and Stone Fireplaces
- Sash Windows/Working Shutters and Stained Glass Features
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring and Exposed Brickwork
- Encaustic Cement Tiled Flooring
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
This truly unique Victorian home has versatile accommodation elegantly and spaciously arranged over three floors. Presented with incredible style, exquisite attention to detail with a plethora of grand features including marble and stone fireplaces. Composed of a dual-aspect living/entertaining space open-plan to a bespoke kitchen with access to a west facing tranquil secluded garden with an outside WC, delightful reception room with a mezzanine den, four double bedrooms, and a chic bathroom. Seconds from the leafy green spaces of Millfields Park, endless vibrant amenities on Chatsworth and Lower Clapton Roads and transport links giving swift City and West End access. No on-going chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59271781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC012324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.