4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestlands, Totland Bay, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Quiet location with easy access to the local beach and village
- Great floor space
- Lovely rear garden
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £275,000, please contact Pittis.
A spacious family home that is located on a private road on the edge of the local village. There is parking on the driveway and a garage that has currently been partitioned off to form a utility area. There is plenty on offer for a family here, the lounge is a good size with a cosy feel. There is an open fire to work alongside the central heating and double glazing. In the heart of the home there is a fantastic room that is split into a sitting area and dining area. Perfect for entertaining and gathering the family around the table for dinner. If this is not enough floor space for you then there is a fantastic sized garden room to the rear of the home, stretching along the back of the property it leads out to the garden and is ideal for relaxing in the chillier times. The kitchen is an excellent size with plenty of storage, a great worktop space and doors leading outside to the garden. On the first floor bedroom 1 has an abundance of built in wardrobes and storage, it's a great size. All of the bedrooms can hold a double with ease. Bedrooms 1 and 4 look out to the private lane at the front whilst bedrooms 2 and 3 enjoy a lovely outlook across the rear garden. The bathroom is a generous size with not only a bath to soak in but a separate double shower cubical as well.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for many years. Now the family has grown it’s time for us to move on. The local beach and village are both within easy reach on foot. We have enjoyed the fantastic garden here, it is a great size with a patio for entertaining and firing up the barbecue, a pond that's been specially built to enjoy watching the fish swim lazily around. With plenty of lawn for games and a shed. This home has been a great place to live.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'11 x 11'5 (3.94m x 3.48m)
- Sitting Area
- Dining Area: 18'9 x 12'5 (5.72m x 3.79m)
- Garden Room: 19'3 x 8'2 (5.87m x 2.49m)
- Kitchen: 17'9 x 7'10 (5.41m x 2.39m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 7'11 (3.51m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.85m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 8'8 (2.85m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 up to fitted wardrobes x 11'7 up to fitted wardrobes (3.89m x 3.53m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59276551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.