3 bedroom terraced house for saleNetley Road, Walthamstow
- Three double bedrooms
- Victorian Terraced
- Central location
- Close To tube
- 25 ft rear garden
- Loft with potential to convert
- First floor bathroom
- Ground floor w/c
A spacious three bedroom family home less than half a mile from Walthamstow Central and just moments from Walthamstow High Street. A huge through lounge along with three generous double bedrooms, spacious kitchen/diner and a lengthy garden make for a lovely family home.
Design & Decor is fresh and inspiring, with vintage, engineered oak floorboards underfoot and a beautiful exposed brick archway in the 260 square foot lounge and classic slate grey splashback tiling in the designer kitchen.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to entertaining and communal space – when the weather's warm, just push back the patio door to throw the whole kitchen space open to the extensive, screened rear courtyard, Ideal for barbecues and year round entertaining of all kinds. There's even a shed.
Upstairs you have three good sized bedrooms, with the brightly lit master coming in at an impressive 150 square feet. The rear bedroom is a more modest 85 square feet, ideal for a child's room or as an amazing dressing room/walk in wardrobe. The family bathroom is up here and you also have a separate WC on the ground floor, a life saver on busy mornings.
Walthamstow Central Station is just a half mile away on foot, and will get you directly to Oxford Circus or Liverpool Street in about 20 minutes. Here's also where you'll find the huge range of shopping options at Walthamstow Mall, plus the Empire Cinema and a wide choice of restaurants.
- The loft is so far unconverted, a very common extension in Walthamstow, potentially adding a whole extra storey and making this an excellent investment.
- You're well served for schools, there are seven within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted.
- For your new local, may we recommend The Chequers? It's a great, family-friendly gastropub five minutes walk away.
Through Lounge - 7.3m x 3.5m (23'11" x 11'5") -
Kitchen - 3.9m x 2.9m (12'9" x 9'6") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.3m (14'1" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 3.5m x 2.8m (11'5" x 9'2") -
Bedroom - 2.9m x 2.8m (9'6" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - 1.9m x 1.8m (6'2" x 5'10") -
Garden - 7.62m (25) -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"I knew this was the place the first time I walked in. It's a bright, spacious home on a friendly, quiet street yet still only minutes away from the best Walthamstow has to offer."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59276698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26920252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.