1 bedroom flat for saleScot Lane, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- FABULOUS INVESTMENT
- EXCELLENT FINISH THROUGHOUT
- CENTRAL DONCASTER LOCATION
- ENJOY VIEWS OVER THE HISTORIC MARKET PLACE
- RENTAL POTENTIAL APPROX £450PCM
- LEASEHOLD DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
18 UNITS FOR SALE IN THE HEART OF DONCASTER - FROM £70,000
GREAT BUY TO LET POTENTIAL, WITH POSSIBLE YIELDS OF 7.7%
01302 730077 TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE OPEN DAY
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a town centre property with excellent access to all amenities within Doncaster. This beautiful building overlooks Doncaster's historic market place and provides fabulous accommodation with a sympathetic blend of traditional features and modern fixtures/fittings. The character within this property simply has to be seen to be fully appreciated and you will not be disappointed.
The individual properties briefly comprise of communal secure entrance hall, stairs or lift, entrance area, living/dining room, kitchen with fitted units, bedroom and a bathroom.
OPEN DAY WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON COMPLETION OF UNITS, PLEASE CALL 01302 730077 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY or alternatively email email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.