2 bedroom apartment for saleQueen's Club Gardens, Fulham, W14
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room With Bay Window
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Raised Ground Floor Mansion Flat
- Communal Gardens & Tennis Courts
- Red Brick Mansion Block
- Very Well Presented
- Leasehold Approx 91 Years
The property is located in Heber Mansions, an impressive Victorian red brick mansion block in Queens Club Gardens.
Recently fully refurbished to a very high standard, the accommodation comprises reception room with a large bay window and a period feature fireplace, two double bedrooms with ample storage, an eat-in kitchen and a modern bathroom. The apartment is well presented and has high ceilings throughout.
There are the additional benefits of the immaculate communal gardens and tennis courts as well as the building being portered.
Queens Club Gardens is on a short walk to Barons Court (Piccadilly & District Line)and West Kensington (District Line) tube stations as well as being close to all local amenities on North End Road.
The A4/M4 offers easy access in and out of Central London.
*To book a viewing on this great property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week please visit the Purplebricks website for viewing availability and to confirm your date and appointment time*
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59302302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 625364-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.