4 bedroom apartment for saleStockton Road, HARTLEPOOL
- TOP/SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LARGE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 4 BEDROOMS
- STYLISH KITCHEN AND BATHROOM/WC
HUGE TOP/SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT in modern purpose built block offering versatile accommodation with 5 principle rooms offering various living/sleeping options.
HUGE TOP/SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT in modern purpose built block offering versatile accommodation with 5 principle rooms offering various living/sleeping options. Both the Bathroom and Kitchen have been upgraded in recent years to a high standard. Other attractions include Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing and secure parking to rear.
Communal Entrance Hallway
staircase leading to Second Floor.
timber entrance door, entry phone security system, access to own roof void (' L ' shaped)
Large Lounge / Dining Room 20' x 15' 9" ( 6.10m x 4.80m )
interesting distant roof top outlook, coved cornicing, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Stylish Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
comprehensively refitted in recent years with extensive range of high gloss finish base and eye level cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces with identical splashback panels and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, feature mosaic tiling to food preparation area, comprehensive range of built in appliances comprising oven finished in brushed stainless steel, 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, fridge with matching panelled door, separate freezer with matching panelled door and dishwasher with matching panelled door, wine cooler finished in brushed stainless steel, cupboard housing gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, contrasting tiling to one wall with matching floor covering, plumbed for washing machine, panoramic outlook over surrounding landscape.
Main Bedroom 16' 8" x 10' 3" ( 5.08m x 3.12m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.77m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 9' 1" (plus door recess) ( 3.02m x 2.77m (plus door recess) )
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
superbly refitted with 'state of the art' white suite comprising shower bath with glazed side screen, mixer tap and mains overhead shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity surround, WC with concealed low level flush, matching tiling with contrasting mosaic inlay and matching flooring, upright chrome heated towel rail, recessed downlighting.
Secure Parking To Rear
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59305912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.