1 bedroom cluster house for saleSouthbourne, Bournemouth, BH6
- Freehold House
- One Double Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Communal Gardens And Parking
- Double Glazed
- New Electric Heating System
- Extremely Good Condition
- Popular & Convenient Location
- MUST BE VIEWED
A rarely available one bedroom FREEHOLD cluster house in a sought after Southbourne location approximately 1 mile from the High Street with its many shops, bars and restaurants. This property would make an IDEAL INVESTMENT or starter home.
In excellent condition and very well presented the property benefits from double glazing, NEW ELECTRIC HEATING, modern three piece shower room, large double bedroom, first floor reception area and white CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN with built-in oven and hob.
The property overlooks a well tended communal garden with ample space for parking. Freehold. MUST BE VIEWED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59308686.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13302383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxe Coburg , Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.