1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHawkinge Gardens, Plymouth
- Long Lease and Low Maintenance Charges
- Ground Floor Flat
- Brand New Kitchen and Bathroom
- One Bedroom
- First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
This GROUND FLOOR FLAT is a credit to its current owner. A long lease and low maintenance charges. Can only be truly appreciated on viewing - Call Connells today on 01752 351616 to arrange a viewing.
A beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor flat, this property can only be truly appreciated on viewing. Benefiting from a brand new kitchen and bathroom. This ground floor flat is a credit to its current owner. A long lease and low maintenance charges. Making this property attractive to First Time Buyers and Investors alike.
Double glazed door to the side. Tiled floor.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.39m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Radiator. Telephone and Television Points. Electric Fire Place. Laminate Wooden Flooring.
Kitchen 8' 1" max x 8' max ( 2.46m max x 2.44m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, complemented with work surfaces. Sink/Drainer. Splashback tiles. Door to entrance hall. Electric Oven, Hob and Cooker Point. Cooker-hood. Plumbing WM/DW. Fridge/Freezer. Tiled flooring. Central Heated Boiler. Cupboards Soft Shut.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 4' 5" ( 3.23m x 1.35m )
uPVC Double Glazed windows to the rear. Tiled flooring. Door to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Doors to the conservatory. Radiator behind wardrobe. Two Cupboard Spaces.
Double glazed window to the side. Heated Towel Rail Radiator. Shower Cubicle. Wash hand basin. Vanity units. Low level W/C.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59314594.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU103342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.