3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNeale Road, Halstead
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Two reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Close to town
This end of terrace family home offers spacious living accommodation with two reception rooms and a kitchen leading to a generous rear garden with side access. A real highlight for this property is the three double bedrooms on the first floor. No onward chain.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
Double-glazed entrance door to front, double-glazed window to front, fireplace with inset gas fire and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.71m )
Double-glazed window to rear, fireplace with inset gas fire, radiator and understairs storage.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Double-glazed window to side and door to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktops with inset sink and drainer, space for oven, space for appliances, utility cupboard and part-tiled walls.
Stairs from ground floor, radiator and doors :-
Bedroom One 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Double-glazed window to side, radiator and boiler cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Double-glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Double-glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc, part-tiled walls and extractor fan.
Small pathway, established shrub area.
Patio area with remainder laid to lawn, enclosed by panel fencing and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59317300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.