2 bedroom terraced house for saleToftwood Road, Sheffield
- Two Bedroom with Part Converted Loft/Potential 3rd Bedroom
- Stone Fronted
- Superb Dining Kitchen with Feature Exposed Fireplace and Multi Fuel Stove
- Charming Sitting Room
- Lovely Level Rear Garden with Decked Area and Store Place
- Short Walk of the Excellent Amenities in the Heart of Crookes
- Inspection an Absoute Must
- Energy Rating D
- Viewing: Banner Cross Office
A superb, two bedroom mid-terrace with the additional benefit of an occasional third bedroom with potential for full conversion.
Located within a very short walk of the excellent shopping facilities and amenities at Crookes, a charming property, attractively upgraded in recent years with central heating and double glazing and an internal inspection is strongly recommended. Sitting room with feature fireplace and maple floor, dining kitchen with exposed feature chimney breast, multi fuel stove and a good range of units and pantry. First floor: double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom with full suite. Access to part loft conversion, ideal as a third bedroom and with potential for full conversion. Outside: to the rear a lovely landscaped area with decking, pebbled sitting area and brick built store. Also has the benefit of a new roof.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59317656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28448502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Banner Cross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.