2 bedroom apartment for saleNorfolk Road, Brighton, BN1 3AA
Withdrawn from Market
- A delightful two bedroom ground floor flat
- Rear High Walled Private Patio Garden
- Good decorative order
- City Centre Location Close To The Seafront
- Share of freehold
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £375,000
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Location, location, location! Within walking distance off all local amenities and Brighton station, this well proportioned patio garden flat will not be available for long.
The property is positioned just off Western Road moments from the seafront. You'll never be short of things to do here with the wide range of shops and some of the City's finest eateries practically on your doorstep.
The flat itself is in good condition, it has two double sunny bedrooms, large family bathroom and a good size lounge with new solid oak wood flooring. The piece de résistance has to be the private rear patio garden which is high walled, landscaped with natural stone paving, raised flowerbeds and a pergola.
This would be ideal for a holiday home, buy to let investment or a first time buyer. If you need to commute to Gatwick or London, then Brighton's railway station is within a few minutes walk. Living here would be really exciting and you would be certain to experience Brighton & Hove's cosmopolitan lifestyle and atmosphere to the full.
BEDROOM 1 12' 3" x 11' 0" (3.73m x 3.35m)
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 25' 8 max" x 13' 2 narrowing to 6'9" (7.82m x 4.01m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 6" x 6' 9" (3.81m x 2.06m)
REAR PATIO GARDEN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59321104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041001418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.