3 bedroom maisonette for saleChurch Street, Stratford, E15
- Fantastic three bedroom split-level flat
- Benefits from a private entrance
- Offers well proportioned living and entertaining space
- Arranged over the first and second floors
- Reception room with direct balcony access
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Served by reliable transport links
Ideally located moments from the centre of Stratford, this fantastic three bedroom split-level flat offers well proportioned living space with a private entrance and a private balcony.
The property is moments from the amenities of Stratford and the newly opened Westfield shopping centre. Local transport links include Stratford Station (District Line, Jubilee Line, Hammersmith & City Line, DLR and National Rail).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59321497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1020584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.