2 bedroom apartment for saleDowr Close, Western Road, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Two bedroom first floor modern apartment.
- Offered for sale with no forward chain.
- Welcoming reception hall.
- Handmade oak fitted kitchen with solid granite worksurfaces and integrated appliances.
- Lounge with extensive built in storage.
- Fully tiled shower room/WC.
- Mains gas underfloor central heating.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Secure entry system to the building.
- Access to large communal garden/clothes drying area.
Dowr Close is positioned in a convenient location for Launceston town and main road networks. This block, which was constructed by Dartmeet Developments Ltd back in 2002, is a particularly attractive building with a part stone faced exterior consisting of 6 flats. Apartment 4 is located on the first floor and has well-proportioned accommodation.
The interior includes a welcoming reception hall with a kitchen which is well equipped with a hand built oak kitchen with solid granite polished work surfaces and many integrated appliances including an electric oven, gas hob and extractor. There is a wine rack and spaces for further free standing appliances. The kitchen has a tiled floor and recessed downlighting. The lounge faces the rear of the building and has an extensive range of built in cupboards to include wardrobes and drawers with a TV recess. There are two bedrooms with a master bedroom which is of a good size. The fully tiled shower room/WC concludes the accommodation with a large shower cubicle with mains shower unit. The apartment has mains gas fired underfloor central heating, wooden architraving and wood effect internal doors and UPVC double glazed windows. There are fitted blinds and floor coverings included in the sale. The building has a secure intercom entry, a communal entrance hallway and access to a low maintenance communal garden/clothes drying area.
The property benefits from close proximity to a local convenience store and is located within 1/2 a mile of Launceston Town Centre which boasts a range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Western Road. Continue passing the Co-op Garage and immediately afterwards take the left hand turn into the development. Continue past the front block where Number 4 will be located on the first floor of the back block of flats.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59323393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU160174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.