2 bedroom flat for saleTrinity, Cambridge Square
- REDUCED FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME ONLY!
- Two Bedroom Modern Apartment First Floor
- Underground Car Park
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Area
- En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Second Double Bedroom
- Subject to Existing Tenancy
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
REDUCED FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME ONLY! A modern, contemporary two bedroom apartment offering spacious living accommodation in a favoured development with underground car park. Viewings Highly Recommended. Subject to existing tenancy.
6.98m x 6.44m
3.97m x 2.9m
En-Suite Shower Room
2.58m plus recess x 4.20m
2.68m x 1.66m
Gardens & Parking
There is a communal entrance, car park and communal grounds to the front and side of the building. Additionally there is an underground secure car park for residents only
None of the services have been tested. Measurements, where given, are approximate and for descriptive purposes only. Boundaries cannot be guaranteed and must be checked by solicitors prior to exchanging contracts. The details are provided in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No member of staff has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59324446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.