3 bedroom flat for saleOntario Tower, 4 Fairmont Avenue, London
- Superior 2584sq ft 3 bedroom 3 bathroom 24th/25th floor duplex apartment.
- Spectacular open-plan kitchen reception room of approx 900sq ft.
- Southwest-facing with towering views over the river, O2 & towards Canary Wharf.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout; 2 valet parking spaces included; chain free.
A superior, brand new, never lived-in 2584sq ft 24th/25th floor 3 bedroom 3 bathroom duplex apartment in Ballymore's prestigious Ontario Tower development at New Providence Wharf. The property boasts an exceptional calibre of internal finish, floor-to-ceiling windows throughout, as well as commanding views of the River Thames, O2 Centre & towards Canary Wharf. Internal accommodation includes an enormous open-plan reception of almost 900sq ft, 3 very spacious bedrooms, 2 with en-suites, plus a 3rd guest bathroom. Further benefits include a dressing room in the master bedroom, a South-facing balcony with river views, 2 valet parking spaces & use of the excellent on-site facilities. Ontario Tower features 24 hour porterage, a 1st floor gym in Ontario Tower for residents, along with 24 hour site security. The New Providence Wharf development is conveniently located close to Blackwall DLR station for easy access to The City & Canary Wharf & to main arterial roads. The property is offered chain free with vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59331136.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK110094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.