1 bedroom apartment for saleLynwood Close, South Woodford
- 1 bedroom ground floor flat
- Modern, stylish and bright
- Close to amenities
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Situated in a quiet cul de sac location
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Situated in a quiet and tranquil turning in Lynwood Close, South Woodford is this exceptional 1 bedroom ground floor flat.
It's within a short distance to South Woodford central line station, local amenities and has unrestricted off street parking.
On arrival at the communal entrance at the block, there is a video phone entry system. Internally the property is in good order. The kitchen and lounge are open plan providing ample space for you to cook up a culinary treat if friends come over whilst not missing out on any conversation.
I particularly like the view from the lounge which stretches far and wide across Woodford with lots of natural sun light floods into the property.
The current owner has laid some new flooring and since owning the property has re-installed a new kitchen.
Central heating keeps you cosy and warm in cold weather, but in the warmer months the communal gardens are the ideal place to relax with a good book taking in the sunshine.
As far as the area is concerned you can be in Westfields in Stratford in approximately twenty minutes by car. Commuters can walk up to South Woodford station to connect into the City and Elmhurst Gardens which is only minutes walk away is one of the nicest parks in the area.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for approximately seven years. I chose this location as it's so close to the City, I can visit either for work or pleasure very easily. There is a large supermarket only a few minutes drive away, which is incredibly convenient. Further afield Epping forest is a great place to explore, as a keen cyclist I find this location to be ideal for my hobby. There are local gyms and South Woodford has a cinema, and you really are spoilt for choice for restaurants in and around the area.
It's time for me to move on to my next property, but this was a fantastic first time buy and I will be sad to leave so many friendly faces in the block behind me.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 14'5 x 12'11 (4.40m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'8 x 5'5 (4.47m x 1.65m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 9'10 (3.33m x 3.00m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59339749.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53617009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Woodford Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.