2 bedroom flat for saleDiscovery Dock Apartments East, 3 South Quay Square, London
- 930sq ft 6th floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with dock views.
- Exceptional location within 250m of Canary Wharf Jubilee Line station.
- 24hr concierge, residents' gym & swimming pool.
- Secure parking is included; offered chain-free.
A 6th floor 930sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the exceptionally well-located Discovery Dock East development. The apartment boasts high quality fixtures & fittings throughout, & superb dock & Canary Wharf views.
Discovery Dock East benefits from 24 hour concierge, residents' gym & swimming pool, & is conveniently located within 200 metres of Canary Wharf tube station & business district.
The property benefits from secure parking (one right to park) & is offered chain free.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.