2 bedroom apartment for saleWestbrook House, Westbrook Avenue, Teignmouth
- Far reaching views of the Teign Estuary & surrounding countryside
- Individual and interesting top floor flat
- Set in distinctive Grade II listed Gothic building
- Period features including a turret
- Living Room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
Far reaching views of the Teign Estuary and surrounding countryside can be enjoyed from this individual and interesting top floor flat. Set in a distinctive Grade II listed gothic building the property benefits from period features including a turret which provides an excellent place to appreciate the views. The well presented accommodation comprises;
Reception Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Communal Grounds, Parking.
An external staircase to the rear if the property leads to a front door to;
Stairs to second floor landing with glass dome ceiling, part glazed front door to;
Private Entrance Hall
Wood flooring, recess storage area, radiator, doors to;
12'8'' x 11' 1'' (3.87m x 3.39m)
Arched window with deep window seat, feature fireplace with wooden lintel, wood flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard, Steps up to;
A most unusual feature of the apartment with three windows enjoying commanding views to the Teign Estuary, Shaldon and the surrounding countryside. Wood panel walls, wall lights and decorative ceiling with ornate central rose and cornicing. Wall lights.
12'3'' x 9' 0'' (3.74m x 2.75m)
Fitted with a range of cream fronted cupboard and drawer base units with complimentary wood work surfaces, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, space for fridge, inset cupboard, wall mounted gas boiler serving the central heating and hot water systems, window to rear and door to;
Fitted with a modern white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps with shower attachment and tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Built in storage cupboard, radiator, window to rear.
12'8'' x 8' 7'' (3.87m x 2.62m)
Double glazed Velux window and window to side aspect. Built in wardrobe, eaves storage cupboard, and exposed beam.
9'6'' x 8' 8'' (2.9m x 2.65m)
Double glazed Velux window eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
The apartment has the use of the communal gardens and front lawn. There is one Allocated Parking Space and further visitors parking.
We understand that the apartment is sold on a long lease with a 1/6th share of the freehold. The outside has recently undergone a programme of repainting in 2014. The managing agents are Crown Property services in Torquay.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA1002086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ranger, Dawlish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.