4 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Lane, New Longton
- Deceptive & Well Presented Detached
- Versatile Accommodation Over Two Floors
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Attached Garage
- Sought After Village Location
- Three/Four Bedrooms & Three Receptions
- Ground Floor Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Set Well Back From The Road & Extensive Driveway
- NO CHAIN DELAY
Most deceptive and well presented detached property in this sought after village location. This property is well placed for access to the local amenities, reputable schools and the transport networks, the versatile accommodation is arrange one ground and first floors comprising: entrance hall, sitting/ TV room, study, stylish ground floor bathroom, dining kitchen, ground floor bedroom or a further reception room and a spacious lounge. To the first floor the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and two further bedrooms. Outside, to the front the property is set well back from the road providing a garden and extensive driveway with access to the attached garage. To the rear an enclosed garden with hardstanding. The property is warmed via a gas fired central heating system and benefits from double-glazing throughout. Ideal for those seeking bungalow style property but with the flexibility of occasional guest accommodation. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY, early viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The ground floor begins with an L shaped hallway with stairs to the first floor and an attractive tiled floor. The principal reception is a generously proportioned lounge having windows to dual aspects and a recessed log burner. A front sitting room would be ideal as a tv room, home office for those working from home, stylish ground floor bathroom incorporates a shower bath, surface mounted wash hand basin and low level W.C. To the rear a ground floor bedroom or ideal as a formal dining room. A dining kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation offering an excellent range of fitted units and space for a dining table.
To the first floor a landing area with 'Velux' roof light. The spacious master suite has two 'Velux' roof lights and access to a modern en-suite shower room that incorporates : shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C and attractive tiling to complement. One room is currently utilised as a dressing room with a 'Velux' roof light and a further bedroom.
To the front the property has established garden areas, being set well back from the road provides the property with an extensive driveway for parking and access to the attached garage. To the rear of the garage is a useful utility area having space for laundry appliances. To the rear an enclosed land garden with useful hardstanding.
16' 9'' x 12' 6'' (5.10m x 3.81m)
14' 1'' x 10' 9'' (4.29m x 3.27m)
16' 8'' x 9' 8'' (5.08m x 2.94m)
9' 9'' x 7' 5'' (2.97m x 2.26m)
11' 0'' x 9' 8'' (3.35m x 2.94m)
12' 6'' x 8' 8'' (3.81m x 2.64m)
Bedroom Three/Dressing room
10' 4'' x 7' 5'' (3.15m x 2.26m)
19' 3'' x 9' 2'' (5.86m x 2.79m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7727512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.