2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVicarage Prospect, Dudley
- Double Glazing as Specified
- Central Heating as Specified
- No Upward Chain
- Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Close to Dudley Town Centre
No Upward Chain
Ideal Investment Opportunity
A traditional end terrace close to Dudley Town Centre benefits from two bedrooms, central heating as specified, double glazing as specified.
Viewing Highly Recommended
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Connells Dudley we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on 01384 214770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 11' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.33m )
Entrance door, laminate flooring, double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace.
Kitchen Diner 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Having a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over to include stainless steel drainer sink unit, space for domestic appliances, tiling to splashback, plumbing for automatic washing machine, stairs to the first floor landing, laminate floor.
Door to garden, further doors to
Suite to comprise paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, tiling, double glazed window to the rear.
Having low level w.c., double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator.
Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, lawn, gate giving side access to side entry.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59344618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUD307578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.