2 bedroom apartment for saleGrantham House, London City Island, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 16th floor, c. 851 sq ft
- Sweeping views of the River and O2
- Modern warehouse aesthetics
- Landscaped public spaces
- Dedicated concierge services
- Health Spa, Swimming Pool & Gym
- Easy access to Jubilee Line and DLR stations
With arguably some of the best views in London City Island, this 16th floor two bedroom apartment with River and O2 views is available to view now in Grantham House. Spread across a generous c.851 sq ft, this lovely property benefits from an abundance of natural light with floor to ceiling windows making the most of the impressive views throughout. The property comprises of two double bedrooms, a main bathroom, ensuite, open plan kitchen living area and private balcony. Finished to a superb standard with pristine feature tiling used both in the luxurious bathrooms and contemporary kitchen. The apartment itself offers timeless quality with an urban edge, using warehouse aesthetics.
With new public spaces, boutique shops and restaurants, London City Island boasts a homely feel inside and outside your apartment. The neighbourhood benefits from exclusive resident facilities including; indoor and outdoor pools, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms. Numerous transport links include London Underground, DLR, or take the more unusual method of boat with the Thames Link Clipper and enjoy a leisurely trip to work.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2328953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.