3 bedroom terraced house for saleDodsworth Walk, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £95,000
- OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- LARGE LOFT ROOM WITH CONCEALED FIXED STAIRCASE & NEW BOILER FITTED 9TH OCTOBER, 2017
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING UNRESERVEDLY RECOMMENDED
- NO CHAIN
PLEASANT MID LINK HOUSE, OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Pedestrianised to the front with west facing Rear Garden. Other attractions include UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and Loft Room, accessed via a fixed concealed staircase. NO CHAIN.
NO CHAIN. PLEASANT MID LINK HOUSE, OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Pedestrianised to the front with west facing Rear Garden. Other attractions include UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and Loft Room, accessed via a fixed concealed staircase, suitable for a wide variety of uses. At ground floor level there is an Entrance Hall, Lounge with feature fireplace leading to trendy, open plan Kitchen/Diner which has a comprehensive range of units to kitchen area including cooking appliances and twin UPVC French doors from dining area leading to Rear Porch. At first floor level there is a Landing, 3 Bedrooms and nicely appointed Bathroom/WC. Occupying a slightly elevated position, NEW BOILER FITTED 9TH OCTOBER, 2017. VIEWING IS UNRESERVEDLY RECOMMENDED.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque leaded Double Glazed insert with matching opaque side panel, staircase to First Floor, cloaks rack, telephone point, coved cornicing, radiator.
Lounge 15' x 14' 9" narrowing to 12' ( 4.57m x 4.50m narrowing to 3.66m )
delightful ornate marble period style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, wall light points, coved cornicing, radiator, twin panelled interconnecting doors leading to;
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner 17' 11" x 10' ( 5.46m x 3.05m )
feature archway dividing dining area from kitchen area, extensive range of base and eye level cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces with inset matching coloured 1 ½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, matching bevel edge part tiled walls with complementing flooring, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, twin eye level display cabinets with glazed 'diamond' leaded doors, plumbed for washing machine, understairs storage cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to;
latest style flooring, recessed lighting, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to sunny rear garden.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 11' ( 4.62m x 3.35m )
(plus door recess into double wardrobe) distant roof top outlook as far as North Sea, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.24m )
(plus understairs recess, built in double wardrobe and door recess) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 7' ( 3.28m x 2.13m )
built in overstairs storage cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator.
Fully Tiled Bathroom/ Wc
complementing white suite comprising panelled bath with glazed side screen and electric shower unit over, oval wash hand basin in vanity surround with mixer tap and cupboard space below and close coupled low flush WC, fully tiled walls, matching flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Large Loft Room
incorporating pitch of roof with Velux Double Glazed window to rear, range of eaves storage cupboards, access via concealed fixed open tread staircase, ideal as a hobbies room, study, storage, emergency bedroom etc, power and lighting.
Brick Built Storage Shed
Low Maintenance Rear Garden
split level, mostly flagstone paved for ease of maintenance, high brick built perimeter wall incorporating rear gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59359480.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.