3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshton Drive, Ashton Vale, BRISTOL, BS3
- New build semi-detached house
- Private entrance with both front & back gardens
- Open plan kitchen/reception room with breakfast bar
- Two bedrooms on the first floor
- Third bedroom on the top floor
- Downstairs WC
- Upstairs bathroom
- Newly redecorated throughout
- One allocated parking space
Newly decorated 02-11-2017 - Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this three bedroom, semi-detached new build family home in Ashton Vale.
This property offers spacious living by the way of an entrance hall/cloakroom with a downstairs WC, an open plan kitchen/reception room with a breakfast bar and patio doors. Upstairs, the property offers two bedrooms and a family bathroom, and an additional double bedroom on the top floor. The property benefits from both front a rear gardens, and an allocated parking space. This property is in a good condition throughout, and has been newly decorated throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU170433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.