1 bedroom retirement property for saleSuffolk Place, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12
- Town centre retirement property
- Thoughtfully refitted and updated
- Residents' lounge, guest suite, laundry room
- Communal gardens
- Easy walking distance town centre facilities
Glazed door to:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Leading on to residents' lounge with access leading to lower ground floor. Solid wood entrance door to:
Double built-in airing cupboard with newly installed tank and fitted shelving. Doors to:
LIVING ROOM 16'5 x 10'
Double-glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling, entry-phone, night storage heater. Archway to:
KITCHEN 7'9 x 6'10
Recently refitted with cream-fronted units comprising roll-top work surfaces to three walls, inset one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, good range of drawers and cupboards below. Inset new NEUE electric hob and oven with extractor hood over. Double and single matching wall-mounted cupboards with lighting below, further double wall-mounted cupboard with lighting below. Recess for fridge/freezer, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 13'4 x 9'2
Double-glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe cupboard with hanging rail and fitted shelving. Emergency pull-cord, coved ceiling, electric panel heater.
Having recently been refitted with walk-in shower with fully tiled shower enclosure with sliding door, wall-mounted shower unit and pull-down seat; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and WC. Part-tiled walls, wall-mounted electric convector heater, extractor fan, emergency pull-cord.
Suffolk Place is set in communal gardens with parking to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59363708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Estate Agents, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.