3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBEVERLEY CLOSE, HOLTON LE CLAY
- Ideal first time purchase or ideal investment property
- Semi detached property within the village of Holton le Clay
- Close to a variety of local amenities
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Modern decor throughout
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Boasting catchment to a variety of schools for children of all ages
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- Recently reduced in price
*** VIEWING IS ADVISED!*** Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached property which is located within the ever popular village of Holton le Clay. Ideally suited to a first time buyer or younger family, this property is positioned next to a quiet green in a popular residential location. Nearby there is a variety of local amenities and the village also boasts enviable catchment to a variety of schools for children of all ages. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge and kitchen diner with a modern range of fitted units. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating and there is also a garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59364502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7760588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.