2 bedroom apartment for saleWadebridge Street, Poundbury, Dorchester
- Entrance lobby / Entrance Hall
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen / breakfast room
- Living Room
- Master bed / en-suite shower
- Allocated car parking space
Ground floor apartment with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (master en-suite), with fully enclosed SOUTH FACING PATIO and parking. The kitchen/diner comes with a range of built in appliances including an instant boil tap and feature light fittings that extend throughout the property.
A BRAND NEW GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT situated in the exciting Buttermarket area of Poundbury.
Maiden House is an iconic four-storey classical building, with six residential two bedroom apartments including the Penthouse, with a personal lift service and extensive balcony, with breathtaking views to the south, across Poundbury towards Maiden Castle.
Morrish Builders have been involved in construction for over 60 years and are now one of the most innovative, progressive and successful building companies across Southern counties, renowned for building high quality homes.
Living Room 22' 6" x 12' 4" ( 6.86m x 3.76m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.45m )
All built in appliances including instant boil tap.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
Off white emulsion to walls. Contrasting white emulsion to ceilings.
"Trento" Todd doors in "Cool Grey" finish.
Carlisle Brass "Serozzetta" Uno range in polished chrome.
Burbidge "Malmo" style lacquered kitchens with 30 mm quartz work tops and up-stand. LED under-unit lighting. Caple stainless steel sink & Aspen monbloc tap, separate "boiling" hot water tap. Neff appliances throughout.
Sanitary ware from Ideal Standared "Softmood" range in white.
Gas fired central heating.
TV & BT points to principle living areas and master bedrooms. Audio/visual cell pad linked to security door communal entry system.
Ceramic tiles to kitchen and bathroom and carpet to the living space.
Feature mood lighting to ceiling of living room and master bedroom.
Living Room 22' 6" x 12' 4" ( 6.86m x 3.76m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59366936.html?premiumA=true
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCH304197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.