2 bedroom flat for sale50/2 Stenhouse Road, Stenhouse, Edinburgh, EH11 3LH
- Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, two bedroom dual-aspect upper flat in a traditional block, with private garden ground.
- Located in Edinburgh's residential Stenhouse district, west of the city centre.
- Tastefully-appointed throughout, and consists of a hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, decorative coving, satellite TV point, and rooftop views southwards to the Pentland Hills, and north to Corstorphine Hill.
- With an area of private garden ground to the rear, plus a shared drying green (both laid to grass), and there is ample, unrestricted on-street parking in the immediate vicinity.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewing by appointment. Call 0131 202 5444.
Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, two bedroom dual-aspect upper flat in a traditional block, with private garden ground, in Edinburgh's residential Stenhouse district, west of the city centre. A short entrance hall with wood-effect laminate flooring, serves all rooms except the kitchen. The large living room, with ample space for dining, is set to the front, with twin windows providing rooftop views to the Pentland Hills. There is a corner cupboard unit, a gas fire set on a composite stone plinth, and a door to the kitchen at the rear. Fitted with modern units with laminate tops, the kitchen looks onto the rear gardens, with views north to Corstorphine Hill. Appliances include a gas hob, electric double oven, freestanding fridge/freezer, and a washing machine. Two good-sized double bedrooms, with freestanding furniture space, are set to the front and rear respectively. The bathroom is fitted with a modern, white suite, with over-bath tap-mixer shower, wallboard splash panels and tile-effect vinyl flooring. Stenhouse is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a good range of amenities which include local shops and a Tesco Express, whilst supermarket shopping is available at the ASDA 24-hour at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the upcoming Edinburgh West Retail Park with Costa and M&S Food Hall within the facility. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A71 Gorgie Road, and from Stenhouse Drive, whilst tram stops are at Saughton and Balgreen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7682614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.