3 bedroom terraced house for saleWEELSBY STREET, GRIMSBY
- Three double bedroom mid terrace house
- Two large reception rooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Superior sized property
- Perfect first time buy or investment property
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Tidy gardens to the front and rear
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- **NOW REDUCED**
Coming to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN is this ready to move into LARGE 3 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE. A solid well built house offering more than meets the eye from the road is a surprise when viewed from inside and has three double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. The ground floor has two large reception rooms connected by an arch, very large kitchen and further shower room to the back. Having been rented for a number of years the property requires a certain amount of TLC but mainly only in the form of decoration. This would make a perfect family home, step up property or even a buy to let property with rents in this area commanding £450 PCM +.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59370238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7725950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.